SICB Annual Meeting
January 4-8, 2006
Buena Vista Palace Resort and Spa in the Walt Disney World Resort
Meeting Links at bottom of page
Abstract Submittal is closed.
CALL TO PARTICIPATE
You are invited to participate in, and contribute to, the 2006 Annual Meeting of the Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology. To maintain the excellent scientific quality of this meeting, you are encouraged to begin your preparation early.
The meeting will be located at the Wyndham Palace Resort & Spa which is located across the street from Downtown Disney with many restaurants and shops.
SICB has created a poster for the 2006 annual meeting that you can download and print to post/distribute at your institution. Click here: SICB 2006 Poster (.pdf)
There will be an exhibition at the Annual Meeting. For further information on exhibiting, contact Lori Strong (LStrong@BurkInc.com) or Sue Burk (SBurk@BurkInc.com) at the SICB Business Office 800-955-1236; (703) 790-1745; FAX (703) 790-2672.
Wednesday, January 4, 6:30-7:30 PM
The Plenary Session will feature a Past President Address by John Wingfield entitled: "Control of reproduction in diverse habitats: multiple pathways for environmental signals."
See listing on Symposia Page.
- General Information
Information for Presenters
- Oral Presentations
- Poster Guidelines
- Session Chair Guidelines
- Registration Information
- Online Meeting Registration is closed. Please register on site at the meeting.
- Meeting Registration Brochure (PDF) for registration via FAX or postal mail
- Online Schedule
- Schedule Grid incl. Events (.pdf)
- Symposia 2006
Hotel and Travel
- Meeting Travel Arrangements (Incl. Online Reservation of Hotel and Disney Theme Park Tickets)
- Car Rental Information and Online Reservation
- Orlando website with information and discounts for theme parks, restaurants and other local attractions.
- Roommate Matching Service
- Student Support (housing or registration) information and application form
Exhibitors and Advertisement
- Exhibitor Prospectus (.pdf) (incl. Advertising/Sponsorship Information)
- Exhibitor Booth List