SICB Annual Meeting
January 2-6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter Hotel and the
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
Meeting Links at bottom of page
Abstract Submittal is closed. The deadline was September 07, 2007.
CALL TO PARTICIPATE
You are invited to participate in, and contribute to, the 2008 Annual Meeting of the Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology. To maintain the excellent scientific quality of this meeting, you are encouraged to begin your preparation early.
The meeting will be located at the San Antonio Convention Center which is located in on the Riverwalk within walking distance of many restaurants and shops. The Marriott Rivercenter is the headquarters hotel and across the street from the convention center.
- Plenary Address will occur in the evening prior to the start of the conference.
- Abstracts will only be available online prior to the conference. At the registration desk, everyone will receive all abstracts on a CD. If a hard copy is desired, it must be ordered and paid for by November 30. It will be available for pick up at the registration desk.
- Student housing support will require a $75 co-pay by the participants.
There will be an exhibition at the Annual Meeting. For further information on exhibiting, contact Lori Strong (LStrong@BurkInc.com) or Sue Burk (SBurk@BurkInc.com) at the SICB Business Office 800-955-1236; (703) 790-1745; FAX (703) 790-2672.
Exhibitor Prospectus (.pdf) (incl. Advertising/Sponsorship Information)
Wednesday, January 2
Dr. Sally A. Woodin, Past President, of the University of South Carolina will be the featured speaker at the Plenary.
Poster sessions, with authors available for questions and answers, will take place each day from 3:00-5:00 pm. Posters will be available for viewing without the authors present for a longer (yet to be determined) amount of time.
American Microscopical Society
Animal Behavior Society
The Crustacean Society
- General Information
Information for Presenters
- Oral Presentations
- Poster Guidelines
- Session Chair Guidelines
- Registration Information
- Online Schedule
With Personal Scheduler!
- Schedule Grid incl. Events (.pdf)
Hotel and Travel
- Hotel Bookings
- Airport Ground Transportation
- Car Rental Information and Online Reservation
- Roommate Matching Service
- Charlotte Mangum Student Support Program and Dorothy M. Skinner Scholarship: Application are closed (Deadline was Oct 26, 2007).