SICB Annual Meeting 2012
January 3-7, 2012
Charleston Area Convention Center
Starts on Tuesday afternoon, Jan. 3. Ends on Saturday afternoon, Jan. 7 at 6:00 pm.
Abstract Submittal is closed. The deadline was September 9, 2011.
- General Information incl Registration Information - see Meeting Brochure (PDF)
- Map of North Charleston showing walking times from Meeting Venue to Hotels, Restaurants etc.
- Secure Online Meeting Registration
- Meeting Brochure (PDF) including printable registration form (via FAX or postal mail)
- Online Schedule - Now with Events and Personal Schedule
- Schedule Grid incl. Events (.pdf)
- Final Program (.pdf, ~4.6 MB in size)
- Abstract Book (.pdf, ~4.4 MB in size)
- Workshops & Programs
Information for Presenters
- Oral Presentations
- Poster Guidelines
- Session Chair Guidelines
- Dorothy M. Skinner Award
- American Microscopical Society (AMS): Annual Best Contributed Student Presentation (now closed - application was through the abstract form)
- American Microscopical Society (AMS): Call for Microscopical Photos - Annual Buchsbaum Photo Contest
Do you have a favorite photomicrograph you'd like others to see? It could be the winner! The 2012 Buchsbaum Photo Contest, sponsored by the American Microscopical Society, will be held during the SICB meeting in Charleston, SC. The contest is a memorial to Ralph Buchsbaum, pioneer in cell and tissue culture of animals and champion of photomicrography, and its aim is to encourage microscopical-biological photography. Details can be found on the American Microscopical Society 's website: http://amicros.org/
- Notes from the Above Ground (.pdf) - Tips and Tricks for Student Attendees
- Roommate Matching Service
- Student Worker Information
Hotel and Travel
- Hotel Reservations
- Tours and Excursions
- Child Care: Childcare will be provided by Carolina's Preferred Sitters. Space will be guaranteed for your child(ren) if you sign up in advance; otherwise, space will be limited to first come, first served. Please contact Jill Drupa at JDrupa@BurkInc.com for further details.
- Exhibitor Brochure (.pdf) (incl. Advertising/Sponsorship Information)
- Exhibitor Booth List
Awards & Contests
Exhibitors and Advertisement