SICB Annual Meeting 2013
January 3-7, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Hilton San Francisco Union Square
Workshops & Programs
- Student First Timer/Student Worker Orientation "How to Get the Most Out of Your SICB Meeting", Thursday (1/3) 5:30pm
- Special Lectures
- Bartholomew Award/Lecture, Friday. Held by Alison Sweeney.
- Howard Bern Lecture, Saturday. Held by Ellen Ketterson.
- John A. Moore Lecture, Monday. Given by Susan Rundell Singer, Laurence McKinley Gould Professor, at Carleton College.
- Genomics for Non-Model organisms: Custom Microarray Development and Analysis
- TALX - Teaching and Learning Roundtable: Vision and Change in Introductory Biology
- Broadening Participation - Effective presentation skills
- Broadening Participation - Negotiating your first job or postdoc
- Student/Postdoctoral Affairs Workshop: "Elevator Talks"
- NSF Workshop: "Developing proposals and the new review process". Held by William Zamer
- DPCB Workshop: Comparative methods in R clinic.
- Public Affairs Workshop: Beyond Public Outreach: Citizen Science.