SICB Annual Meeting 2014
January 3-7, 2014
Announcing the SICB Annual Meeting 2014 Mobile App!
The SICB 2014 AM Mobile App, powered by EventLink and created by Core-apps LLC, is a native application for iPad, smartphones (iPhone and Android), a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and there's also a web-based version of the application for all other web browser-enabled phones.
For Attendees, SICB 2014 AM provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance their event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- About SICB Annual Meeting 2014 keeps all event information in one place
- My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click. IMPORTANT: You can download the personal schedule you created on sicb.org into the app. Note that this is a ONE WAY export from website to app. The data are forwarded to the app server at least once a day. You might have to wait for a few hours until your personal schedule changes on sicb.org arrive in the app.
- Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the event organizer
- Keep up with industry news on LinkedIn and Facebook groups
- Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
Downloading the SICB Annual Meeting 2014 Mobile App is easy!
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones: visit your App Store or Google Play on your device and search for SICB 2014
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/sicb2014am or Scan the QR code (on the bottom of this page)! From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device, or on some phones, bookmark this page for future reference.
After you have downloaded the app, follow these instructions:
- To access your personal schedule - Apple/Android devices: click the settings (gear) icon at the top of the Dashboard and enter your Last Name and Member Number into Sync Personal Schedule. BlackBerry devices: "Sign In" with your Last Name and Member Number, then select "Dashboard" to access your schedule.