- XIV European Congress of Ichthyology
July, 3-8, 2012, University of Liège, Belgium
In 2012, the Aquarium-Museum of Liège will celebrate its 50th anniversary. This will be a great opportunity to bring together ichthyologists from all specialties. Under the auspices of the European Ichthyological Society, this international meeting will be organized by different laboratories, covering several different disciplines of Fish Biology. The congress will include invited plenary lectures, sessions (oral and poster presentations) and two symposia.
Please visit the link for more information: http://www.eci-14.ulg.ac.be/index.php
- ISEPEP5: Fifth International Symposium on the Environmental Physiology of Ectotherms and Plants
August 12-16, 2013, University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada
ISPEP is a small, informal meeting with a diverse range of topics centred on environmental physiology. Thermal biology, water and ion balance and metabolism of terrestrial invertebrates are especially well-represented.
- 1st Joint DVM/DCB Southwest Regional Meeting of SICB
October 13-14, 2012, California State University at San Bernardino
The plenary speaker will be Dr Dave Carrier of the University of Utah.
Information and Registration: http://biology.csusb.edu/swsicb/
- The Northeast Regional Meeting of the Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology
November 3, 2012, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- First International Conference on Oxidative Stress in Aquatic Ecosystems
November 20-24, 2012, Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico