- The 11th International Congress of Vertebrate Morphology (ICVM 11) will be held from June 29th to July 3rd, 2016, in Washington D.C. There are already delegates from 18 countries, presenting work in 20 symposia as well as contributed sessions. Go to the meeting website http://www.icvm2016.com/ to register, reserve a hotel room, and submit your abstract. Please submit an abstract before you register so you will be able to link your registration to an abstract number. Abstract submission and early registration discounts end on February 1. Come to present your cutting edge work to the most inclusive and international audience possible.
- The International Regulatory Peptide Society is meeting 12-14 July 2016 in Rouen, France, with several symposia of interest to comparative endocrinologists. For more information go to http://regpep2016.univ-rouen.fr/site/index.php
- The 8th World Congress of Herpetology will be held in Hangzhou, China, 15-21 August 2016. Recent congresses have presented terrific science as well as providing excellent international communication. Go to http://www.wch2016hangzhou.com
- The 22nd International Congress of Zoology, meeting jointly with the Zoological Society of Japan, will be held 14-19 November 2016 in Okinawa, Japan. A distinguished slate of plenary speakers is lined up, and this is a great opportunity for international collaboration. Registration and abstract submission deadlines will be in May and June 2016. For more info, see http://www.zoology.or.jp/2016-jointmeeting/
- The 18th International Congress of Comparative Endocrinology (ICCE18) will take place 4-9 June 2017 at Chateau Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada. For detailed information on ICCE18, please see the conference website: http://www.icce18.ca/